If your card is declined, this usually happens for one of the following reasons:
- The wrong CVS is entered (the three numbers on the back of the card)
- The wrong address is entered (the zip code / postal code especially)
- The credit card is expired
- There are insufficient funds in the account
- The credit card provider (bank) has put a restriction on your card (which they sometimes do for online or foreign transactions, for your protection). To avoid such situation, we recommend that you call your credit card company or bank and double check with them why the transaction was declined before trying to purchase again.
Unfortunately, we don’t know the reasons for a decline if it happens. You need to get in touch with your bank or credit card provider and ask them for the reason.
You can try to use another browser, like Chrome or Firefox to try the process again. Clearing the Cookies of your browser can often solve the problem, if the decline was caused by browser issues.
Contact us if you need further assistance.